Today patients and referring physicians demand quick and secure access to DICOM images and reports. They want an intuitive and easy-to-use system that allows them to view images online at anytime and from anywhere, which is exactly what the non-diagnostic, ‘zero-footprint’ HTML5 DICOM Viewer, aycan web, offers: encrypted access without the need for software installation or VPNs–aycan web works without any cumbersome installation on most common web browsers. For even more security, aycan web also provides extended authentication. aycan web comes standard with aycan store.
- Encrypted data transfers: Data is encrypted with TLS and, in conjunction with a secure domain name, provides validation even before credentials are input.
- Patient portal offers extended validation authentication as an additional level of protection.
- Idle session enforced logout.
The patient portal (not available in the U.S.), provides a simple and effective way to engage patients.
- With a few clicks, your staff can create an access card for your patients directly from the web viewer.
- The access card includes all their login details plus a QR code for easier mobile access.
- The access card can have custom branding (logo, text, etc).
Referring Physician Portal
The Referring Physicians portal provides secure, encrypted access to a full DICOM viewer with window/level, annotation, and comparison view controls.
- Access is controlled so physicians see only their patients.
- Reports can also be integrated.
Search window: Query and View studies from the PACS archive and from other nodes
RIS bridging interface for automatic study display
Study and Series selection: Single or Tiled viewing of images
User and Group management
Automatic and manual approval for referrers
RIS/HIS/EPR integration via URL trigger
Image manipulation: WW/WL, Move, Scale, Rotate, and Stack
Synchronization of Series and Cutlines Included
WW/WL Presets for CT ROI Tools: Length, Angle, Elliptical area, Arrow and Text
Online overview and users guide