Planning of Aortic Procedures
Multi-slice CT is by now an internationally accepted standard in the preoperative planning of aortic grafts, and has replaced angiography in many cases. The ayVessel plug-in supports segmentation and calculation of center lines for vessel assessment.
- Multiplanar Reformation (MPR)
- ACurved Planar Reformation (CPR), straightened CPR
- Maximum Intensity Projection (MIP)
Advantages for Vascular Surgeons
- Pre-surgery planning in 2D/3D view
- Advanced features and functions for post-processing and manipulation of DICOM data
- Professional medical imaging manipulation
- Comparison of pre- and post surgery studies
aycan workstation for Planning Purposes
With aycan workstation, you can conduct a preoperative planning easily yourself. All you need is the CT data.