- Internet browser: Compatible versions: see below.
- aycan store with web server–addressable over internal network via IP address/hostname.
aycan web versions 3.x:
aycan web 3.04.000 supports Google Chrome 65, 66 on macOS 10.12.6, 10.13.4
aycan web 3.02.000 supports Google Chrome 61 on Apple OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12.6 and Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1)
aycan web 3.00.002 supports Google Chrome 58 on Apple OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12.4 and Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1)
aycan web 3.00.000 supports Google Chrome 55 on Apple OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12.2 and Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1)
aycan web versions 1.x:
aycan web 1.06.002 supports Google Chrome 50 on Apple OS X 10.11.4, 10.11.5 and Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1)
aycan web 1.06.000 supports Google Chrome 46 on Apple OS X 10.10.5 and Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1)
aycan web 1.04.002 supports Google Chrome 41 on Apple OS X 10.10.2, Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1) and Safari 8 under Apple OS X 10.10.2
aycan web 1.04.000 supports Google Chrome 41 on Apple OS X 10.10.2, Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1) and Safari 8 under Apple OS X 10.10.2
aycan web 1.02.002 supports Google Chrome 35 on Apple OS X 10.9.4, Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1) and Safari 7 under Apple OS X 10.9.4
aycan web 1.02.000 supports Google Chrome 33 on Apple OS X 10.9.2, Microsoft Windows 7 (SP1) and Safari 7 under Apple OS X 10.9.2
aycan workstation stores the actual date and time in the following tags: Date of Secondary Capture (0018,1012)
Time of Secondary Capture (0018,1014)
Series Date of Secondary Capture (0008,0021)
Acquisition Date of Secondary Capture (0008,0022)
Acquisition Time of Secondary Capture (0008,0032)
Study date and time stamps are not touched.
If the user wants to display the date and time of the creation of the SC images, they can use the annotations tool in the aycan workstation preferences.
- aycan workstation 3.14.002 runs on macOS 10.12.6 and 10.13.6
- aycan workstation 3.14.000 runs on macOS 10.12.6, 10.13.5 and 10.13.6
- aycan workstation 3.12.000 runs on macOS 10.12.6, 10.13.3 and 10.13.5
- aycan workstation 3.10.004 runs on OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12.6 and macOS 10.13.2
- aycan workstation 3.10.002 runs on OS X 10.11.6, macOS 10.12.6 and macOS 10.13.1
- aycan workstation 3.10.000 runs on OS X 10.11.6 and on macOS 10.12.3, 10.12.4, 10.12.5
- aycan workstation 3.08.000 runs on OS X 10.9.5 and on macOS 10.12.2
- aycan workstation 3.06.008 runs on OS X 10.9.5, 10.11.6 and on macOS 10.12.1*), 10.12.2
- aycan workstation 3.06.006 runs on OS X 10.9.5, 10.11.6 and on macOS 10.12*), 10.12.1*)
- aycan workstation 3.06.004 runs on OS X 10.9.5 and 10.11.6
- aycan workstation 3.06.002 runs on OS X 10.9.5 and 10.11.6
- aycan workstation 3.06.000 runs on OS X 10.11.5
*) A special USB driver is required for NOT Apple mice.
For information on older versions please contact our service.
- Totoku MS53i2
- EIZO Radiforce GX540
- Hardware: Apple Macintosh Computer with Intel-Processor
- RAM: 1 GB (at least 4 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space available: 1 GB
- CD-ROM access necessary for software installation
- DVD-ROM access necessary for reading DVDs with demo data
- Operating system: Apple OS X; compatible versions: see adjoining
- Depending on the expected usage, a fast multi core processor, some GB of RAM and a separate current hard disk for data might be recommended.
- “Urf” – “Unreadable file / Could not be read.”
- “SOPc” – “Not Allowed SOP Class UID”
- “Exc” – “Exception”
- “UFt” – “Unknown File Type” -> The parser was not able to get any information about the file.
- “Ts” – “Not supported TransferSyntax” -> see Allowed Transfer Syntax below
- “NDcm” – “Not a DICOM file” -> This message could appear if you configured aycan workstation to only import DICOM files (available under Preferences… -> Database -> “Import DICOM file format only (ignore …)”).
- “Ukwn” – “File Type was detected but file did not have a known structure”
- Implicit VR Little Endian 1.2.840.10008.1.2
- Explicit VR Little Endian 1.2.840.10008.1.2.1
- Explicit VR Big Endian 1.2.840.10008.1.2.2
- RLE Lossless 1.2.840.10008.1.2.5
- JPEG Process 14, Selection Value 1, Lossless 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.70
- JPEG Baseline (Process 1), Lossy 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.50
- JPEG Baseline (Process 2 & 4), Lossy 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.51
- JPEG 2000 lossless only 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.90
- JPEG 2000 1.2.840.10008.1.2.4.91
aycan workstation/aycan OsiriX stores the actual date and time in the following tags:
- Date of Secondary Capture (0018,1012)
- Time of Secondary Capture (0018,1014)
- Series Date of Secondary Capture (0008,0021)
- Acquisition Date of Secondary Capture (0008,0022)
- Acquisition Time of Secondary Capture (0008,0032)
Study date and time stamps are not touched.
If the user wants to display the date and time of the creation of the SC images, they can use the annotations tool in the aycan workstation/aycan OsiriXpreferences.
aycan mobile versions 1.x:
aycan mobile 1.12.000 runs on iOS 10.3.3, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2 and iOS 11.4.1
aycan mobile 1.10.000 runs on iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3 and iOS 11.1.2
aycan mobile 1.08.000 runs on iOS 8.4, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2 and iOS 9.3.2
aycan mobile 1.06.002 runs on iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 8.0 and iOS 8.1
aycan mobile 1.06.000 runs on iOS 7.0.3 and iOS 7.0.4
aycan mobile 1.04.002 runs on iOS 5.1.1 and iOS 6.0.1
aycan mobile 1.02.004 runs on iOS 6.0
aycan mobile 1.02.002 runs on iOS 5.1.1
aycan mobile 1.02.000 runs on iOS 5.1.1
aycan mobile 1.00.008 runs on iOS 4.3 and iOS 5.0
aycan mobile 1.00.006 runs on iOS 4.3 and iOS 5.0
aycan mobile 1.00.004 runs on iOS 4.3
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch (2017)*
- Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2015)*
- Apple iPad Air 2 (2014)*
- Apple iPad Air (2013)*
- Apple iPad 4th generation (2012)*
*no support for retina resolution
In order to use aycan mobile, you need aycan mobile installed on your iPad, an aycan workstation with the aycan mobile plug-in, and a user account.
This is a notification your device will receive and display on the screen when a new message/case is available and ready to be downloaded. Apple’s Push Notification Service provides the notification. In order to receive push notifications, you must enable the service during installation of the aycan mobileapplication.
This list contains all the contacts (friends, partners) you approved. You are able to send data from the aycan workstation ayMobile plug-in to all the persons you have approved and listed in the application. In order to maintain your contact list, click “Manage Users”, login and navigate to the “My relationships” section.
According to a country’s medical device regulation the intended use definition of aycan mobile might differ from country to country. These countries are listed in the “Create new account” or “My account” section. aycan is continuing to gain approvals for aycan mobile to be used as a medical device. Current classifications include FDA and European CE Marking. We are currently working on extending this list.
The studies are anonymized on the workstation on demand.
Only the patient’s name is anonymized by aycan mobile. Users can anonymize patient data manually.
The server never stores any patient data. The server only enables communication and the secure transfer of data between aycan workstation and the iPad.
TG18-AD: View low-contrast patterns in near total darkness and in normal ambient lighting determine the threshold of visibility in each case (30 cm / 11.8 in viewing distance). Threshold should not be different.
TG18-AFC: Every one of the four quadrants contains boxes with varying target points. In each quadrant, the contrast and size for the targets are constant. For primary displays, the targets should be visible in three quadrants, except the left upper corner.
TG18-CT: The half-moon targets and the four low-contrast objects at the corners of each of the 16 different luminance regions should be visible. Turn on VCF function if necessary.
TG18-QC: Used to check distinct visibility of the 16-luminance steps, continuity of the continuous luminance bars at the right and left of the pattern, absence of gross artifacts, and proper size and positioning of the active display area. For a resolution test, you can check the appearance of the ‘Cx’ patterns at the center and the four corners (must be within 0-4 of bigger Cx elements for primary displays). The Nyquist and half-Nyquist frequencies in horizontal and vertical direction in the four corners should be discernible and the same brightness.
TG18-UN10/UN80: Can be used to determine display chromaticity, defective pixels, screen cleanliness, and scratches.
TG18-UNL10/UNL80: For measuring the non-uniformity of the display brightness in the center and the four corners with a luminance meter.
TG18-LN12-01/LN12-18: Used to measure minimum and maximum density with a luminance meter.
More about TG18: ASSESSMENT OF DISPLAY PERFORMANCE FOR MEDICAL IMAGING SYSTEMS and AAPM